Friday 30 October 2009

Community Crime Fighters - Thank You!


I was recently invited to the Barking and Dagenham "Community Crimefighters" Thank you meeting. This is due to my work over both borough's, in my role as prospective candidacy for councillor to Chadwell, in the forthcoming local elections. Such a role obviously requires me to address cross border issues.
The meeting went well and I met with local Magistrates and the Barking and Dagenham Community Safety Leader, whilst also meeting with several other leading local figures for the borough. I will continue to espouse good relationships with groups from LBBD in my inclusive approach to tackling our concerns for Chadwell.

I must say, I was very impressed with the new Barking Learning Centre which is designed economically, environmentally and with appropriate application of ergonomic design. I recommend a visit it is truly spectacular and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment